Search This Blog

Monday, August 16, 2010

Beecology All Natural Peppermint Body Wash Review




This is from BeautyDebutante supported by iMakeupMirror's iPhone4 app. For more or to order click here and found lots of exciting information on Fashion Beauty.



Beecology (how cute is that name?) is a line of all-natural products. But they go further than that. Beecology also has a sister organization, SweetYear.org that enables Beecology to donate 10% of all of their net profits to charity. Additionally, by visiting SweetYear.org you can help designate where the donations go!

Beecology Peppermint Body WashThe first product I tried from Beecology was their Peppermint Body Wash. It is definitely very minty. It’s got a scent that is kind of herbal mint. At first I didn’t like it, but it’s one of those scents that really grows on you. The texture is very slippery and liquidy – okay, it feels kind of like lube. I would recommend using a loofah, or you’ll have a tough time not using handfuls of it every time you shower (and that’s not very ecological is it?). It lathers, but not in that traditional super foamy kind of way. After rinsing you definitely get that squeaky clean feeling. I don’t know how necessarily moisturizing it is, but it’s still kinda fun and cool (literally, the peppermint gives a cooling effect). Oh yes. About that. The cooling effect. Um, I feel this needs to be said delicately so try to stay with me. Certain parts of the body don’t like to be pepperminty and cool. In fact, using this body wash on those “certain parts” of the body may result to a feeling akin to straddling an iceberg, therefore it is not recommended. Understood? Good. I don’t want to elaborate any more. ;)

Beecology all natural body wash is available in Grapefruit & Lemongrass or Wake Up America Peppermint for $7.99, available at Beecology.com.

No comments: